First off some information about me; Skintype: Combination (leaning dry in winter and Oily in Summer). Shade Reference: in between MAC NC45-50/NW43. Undertones: Yellow/Neutral.
|bareMinerals Complexion Rescue|
Name: Complexion Rescue
Swatch: Great colour match for me.
|bareMinerals Complexion Rescue swatch|
- Powerful hydration: marine botanicals to help replenish thirsty skin
- Dewy sheer-to-medium coverage for a radiant, soft, smooth finish
- Non-chemical, mineral-based SPF 30
- Mineral electrolytes to help energize skin
- Heart-leaf globe daisy, an antioxidant, helps protect against environmental stressors
Skin care benefits
Not be suitable for the oiliest of skin types
Ingredients: Titanium dioxide 6.2% Inactive Ingredients: water, coconut alkanes, propanediol, squalane, trehalose, isostearic acid, glycerin, silica, agar, caprylic/capric triglyceride, globularia cordifolia callus culture extract, salicornia herbacea extract, melilotus officinalis extract, coco-caprylate/caprate, butylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, sodium hyaluronate, succinoglycan, polysorbate 60, cellulose gum, polyglyceryl-4 laurate/succinate, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, magnesium stearate, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol. may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.